SELLER / PROMOTER
SEPAKAM SOMBAI produces the Siem Reap-made infused Cambodian liqueur under the brand name Sombai. Created in 2012, the bottles of Sombai are already in the best establishments in town.
The bottles are also sold at the Angkor Night Market (Entrance B), Angkor National Museum and Circus Phare Ponleu Selapak.
More information on www.sombai.com.
– Ensure the proper display of the products
– Follow-up the stock
– Offer tasting to clients
– Present the product and facilitate the sale
– Male (late shift)
– Cambodian nationality
– Fair level of English
– Fair command of selling techniques
– Previous experience is not required
– Reliable, honest, flexible, pro-active and efficient
– Evening shift (4pm to 11pm)
– Full time job
– Competitive salary and commission
– 13th month
– Public holidays, 1 day off in the week and annual leaves
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
JUNIOR KITCHEN ASSISTANT
SEPAKAM SOMBAI is the factory producing the Siem Reap-made infused Cambodian liqueur under the brand name Sombai. Created in 2012, the bottles of Sombai are already in the best establishments in town (Sofitel Angkor Phokeetra, Heritage Suites Hotel, Amansara, Sugar Palm, Borei Angkor, The Hashi, Sokha Hotel, La Résidence d’Angkor, etc.), whether at the bar, restaurant, boutique shop or minibar.
– Prepare the fruits and spices used for the infusion
– Help for the packaging of the final product
– Just graduated
– Good knowledge of safety and hygiene rules
– Knowledge of local fruits and spices
– Previous experience in food preparation a plus
– Basic English
– Reliable and pro-active
– Day time job (Saturday afternoon and Sunday free)
– Full time
– Salary above the market level
– 13th month
– Lunch meal offered
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.