Would you like to discover Sombai with a free tasting?
We propose a free tasting session to enjoy all 8 flavours of Sombai directly at the workshop specially designed for this discovery. The workshop & shop have been set up in a charming traditional Khmer house with a homy tasting lounge. After the tasting, you can quietly choose your bottles, whether hand-painted or with a label, which will be unique souvenirs from Siem Reap.
You are welcome individually or in group (up to 50 people) daily from 8am to 8pm. For large groups, it is safer to inform in advance.
- At the Sombai Workshop, #294 Salakamreuk Road, between Suorkear Boutique and Le Jardin d’Angkor Hotel only 3 minutes from the Old Market (see map). Daily from 8am to 8pm.
- At the Made in Cambodia Market, you will find our stall with the 8 flavours of Sombai, the 3 flavours of Joe’s Kampot Pepper Liqueur and the amazing alcoholic jams. From noon to evening (22h).
How to book a tasting at the workshop?
Give a call in advance to book a tasting session.
- English & Khmer: +855 (0) 63 555 0280
- French: +855 (0) 77 35 97 13
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details you can read the reviews posted on Tripadvisor regarding the Sombai Workshop.