Would you like to discover Sombai with a free tasting?
We propose a free tasting session to enjoy all 8 flavours of Sombai directly at the workshop specially designed for this discovery. The workshop & shop have been set up in a charming traditional Khmer house with a homy tasting lounge. After the tasting, you can quietly choose your bottles, whether hand-painted or with a label, which will be unique souvenirs from Siem Reap.
You are welcome individually or in group (up to 15 people) daily from 8am to 8pm.
- At the Sombai Workshop, on 176 Sombai Road, only 3 minutes from the Old Market (see map). Daily from 8am to 8pm.
- At the Made in Cambodia Market, you will find our stall with the 8 flavours of Sombai and the 3 flavours of Joe’s Kampot Pepper Liqueur. From noon to evening (22h).
How to book a tasting at the workshop?
Give a call in advance to book a tasting session.
- English & Khmer: +855 (0) 63 555 0280
- French: +855 (0) 77 35 97 13
- E-mail: email@example.com
For more details you can read the reviews posted on Tripadvisor regarding the Sombai Workshop.